The Kitchener Scholars’ Association
Welcome to the Official website of the Kitchener Scholars’ Association (KSA)
The Kitchener Scholars’ Association (KSA) has the following objects:
– To act as a networking forum for all generations of Kitchener Scholars.
– To hold meetings for the study and discussion of vocational, educational and cultural subjects.
– To promote mutual assistance, common interests and good fellowship in the Association.
– To perpetuate the memory of the First Earl Kitchener of Khartoum by all appropriate means.
– To hold a Memorial Service in St. Paul’s Cathedral annually on or near the 5th of June, the anniversary of the death of the First Earl Kitchener of Khartoum in 1916.
The scholarships awarded by the Lord Kitchener National Memorial Fund are higher education grants for members of the armed forces and their children.
Click here for details of how to Apply for a Kitchener Scholarship.
This web site is a valuable resource for those wishing to know about Lord Kitchener and the Lord Kitchener National Memorial Fund (LKNMF), helping to perpetuate the memory of the man who immortalised the words ‘Your Country Needs YOU!’.
Field Marshal The Right Honourable
The Earl Kitchener
KG, KP, GCB, GCSI, GCMG, GCIE, ADC, PC
Explore Our History
The KSA have a long history spanning over a century.
Many Kitchener Scholars fought in World War II, and almost 200 of them gave their lives in the cause of freedom. We remember them in our Roll of Honour Book which is held in All Souls’ Chapel in St. Paul’s Cathedral by the Kitchener Memorial.